New science articles report the dire warning of scientist from around the world. Humans are well on their way to ruining the planet.
Problems we face include:
- Climate Change,
- Access to fresh water,
- massive deforestation as raging wildfires convert forest to grassland and conversion of forest to agriculture continues unchecked.
- the number of wild-caught fish (a marker of the health of global fisheries).
- The number of ocean dead zones has increased.
- The human population grew by a whopping 2 billion in the last 50 years and the trend is accelerating,
- The challenge of feeding a growing population
- the populations of all other mammals, reptiles, amphibians and fish have declined by nearly 30 percent in 50 years and we are facing the 6th great extinction.